So you want to start a healthcare ministry?
Or maybe you're involved in one, but you're unsure which direction God is leading your ministry? Here's a selection of workshops in which you may be interested.
- Devotional Practices for Non-Profit Ministry (Elizabeth Brill)
- Mobile Medical Vans: An Answer for Multiple Areas of Underserved Health Care Need in the Community (John Crouch)
- Strategic Discernment – How to Make Strategic Organizational Decisions that Unlock the Power of the Gospel (David Hart)
- Starting a Safety Net Clinic: Model, Materials, Support - and its FREE! (Marty Hiller)
- How to Engage Support Staff in the Vision and Mission of Your Organization (Alyssa Nance)
- Finding Your Place in the Field (and Helping Others do the Same) (Robert Record)
- When Helping Helps (Jeff Trask)
- Precepting as Discipleship - for Them and Us (Kristen Martel)
- Leading a Christian FQHC: The Lawndale Way of Embracing Growth, Faith, and Inclusivity (Bruce Miller)
- By Humility We Make Our Appeal: Leading Servanthood (Lance Luttrell)