If you are interested in integrating behavioral health...
...or have a passion for spiritual or community health, we've put together some sessions that will help empower you in these fields!
- A Strength Based Approach to Bringing Healing and Restoration to Offenders That Fuel Human Trafficking (Lori Basey)
- Science, Faith, and Healthcare: Unapologetic Apologetics for the Health Care Practicioner (Bill Griffin)
- Optimizing Primary Care for Children on the Autism Spectrum: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Thomas Brasted)
- Reconciling Grief and Loss: Equipping Multidisciplinary Healthcare Teams in the Clinical Care of OB/GYN Patients (Casey Clardy)
- The Bible and Buprenorphene - A Faith-Based Outpatient Recovery Program
- For I Am Gentle and Humble in Heart: Exploring Behavioral Change and Spiritual Growth Using Motivational Interviewing (Sueihn Lee)
- Assessing and Addressing the Spiritual Needs of Patients: How to Take a Spiritual History (Bob Mason)
- Moving Upstream Through Community Health (Amy Richardson)
- How to Provide Community Health in Your Catchment Area (Stan Roland)
- Dementia: Assessment and Diagnosis in Primary Care (Laura Schultz)
- Opioid Misuse and Addiction: Helping our Patients with Hope and Kindness, Not Judgement
- Spiritual Disciplines - A Cure for Modern Ills: Evidence Based Approach to the Impact of Spirituality on Health (Jonathan Wilson)