Donating to CCHF is a tangible way you can help. But there are many ways to contribute to the movement.
- You can help by connecting other Christians who work with the underserved with CCHF.
- You can write an article for H&D or a blog post for the website.
- Invite a provider to speak to your campus group or your church, (we have a list if you don’t know who to ask.)
- Do a rotation at a Christian clinic.
- Mentor a student.
- Share an idea or a resource.
- Start a student group.
- Open a clinic.
But whatever you do, pray: for the people serving, for those training to serve and for those who are being served.