Daniel Yoder, MD
Family Medicine Faculty, MAHEC Family Medicine, Hendersonville, NC
Dr. Yoder graduated from the University of South Florida Health Morsani College of Medicine in 2008.
He is a Family Medicine Doctor at Blue Ridge Health in Hendersonville, NC.
Dr. Yoder is affiliated with Jellico Community Hospital.
Tell us about God's specific call on your life for the gospel and care for the poor.
- I sensed God's call in my life during my teenage years and later realized that I would be able to live that out within healthcare. I was exposed to working with underserved urban populations during medical school, and have had the privilege of working with rural poor for the last ten years.
How has being involved in CCHF impacted your life?
- Being exposed to CCHF has given me the community I needed and wanted to sustain me in the work of being a healthcare provider and in caring for the poor.
What is your life verse?
- But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ . . . Eph 2:4-5
Tell us about your family.
- My wife, Amy and I have four young children.
Name three interesting facts about yourself.
- Enjoy trail running immensely.
- Work at a teaching health center in North Carolina with a family medicine residency program.