Be inspired by CCHF | talk, a monthly podcast produced by Christian Community Health Fellowship. Join Steve Noblett and the CCHF staff as we explore topics related to healthcare to marginalized communities. Listeners will be refreshed, encouraged, inspired, empowered to continue in your ministry & mission, and you might even learn something new!
Upcoming episodes include:
- Four Components of a Christian Healthcare Ministry
- Grit and Grace: the Art and Strategy for Resilience
- Where Students Get Off Track
- Integrated Spiritual Care as a Learned Skill
- Charity vs. Justice
- Pioneers of a Movement: the Stories of Four Foundational Christian Healthcare Ministries
- Discipleship and Empowerment Through a Christian Healthcare Ministry
- God's Concern for the Poor
- The Place for Weakness in the Christian Healthcare Professional
- American Addiction to Opioids: Chronic Pain and Heroin, and what Christians are Doing About it
- Fresh Approach to Population Health: Bringing a More Biblical Framework into a Developing Healthcare Model
You can subscribe to this podcast using both iPhone and Android. Find archived episodes by clicking one of the buttons at the top of the page.
Episode 201: How to remain faithful during training
Today on CCHF|Talk we get to hear an interview with Steve Noblett and two physicians who have both lived a missional life, and who have helped scores of Christ-followers be faithful to use medicine both as a demonstration of Christ’s hope and love, and a platform to sharing Christ with others. They discuss how remaining faithful to Christ during medical training is a lot like paddling a canoe upstream against a current that often pushes us in directions and competes for our identities and affections.