Episode 102: Embracing Weakness
Medical training stresses strength and confidence; but God calls us to embrace weakness. On this episode, we will hear stories from the medical world that will focus on finding grace when we acknowledge our weakness and our need.
Be inspired by CCHF | talk, a monthly podcast produced by Christian Community Health Fellowship. Join Steve Noblett and the CCHF staff as we explore topics related to healthcare to marginalized communities. Listeners will be refreshed, encouraged, inspired, empowered to continue in your ministry & mission, and you might even learn something new!
Upcoming episodes include:
- Four Components of a Christian Healthcare Ministry
- Grit and Grace: the Art and Strategy for Resilience
- Where Students Get Off Track
- Integrated Spiritual Care as a Learned Skill
- Charity vs. Justice
- Pioneers of a Movement: the Stories of Four Foundational Christian Healthcare Ministries
- Discipleship and Empowerment Through a Christian Healthcare Ministry
- God's Concern for the Poor
- The Place for Weakness in the Christian Healthcare Professional
- American Addiction to Opioids: Chronic Pain and Heroin, and what Christians are Doing About it
- Fresh Approach to Population Health: Bringing a More Biblical Framework into a Developing Healthcare Model
You can subscribe to this podcast using both iPhone and Android. Find archived episodes by clicking one of the buttons at the top of the page.